Message board moderation
Our message boards are moderated. Posts are subject to the following rules:
- Posts must be 'kid friendly': they may not contain content that is obscene, hate-related, sexually explicit or suggestive.
- No commercial advertisements.
- No links to web sites involving sexual content, gambling, or intolerance of others.
- No messages intended to annoy or antagonize other people, or to hijack a thread.
- No messages that are deliberately hostile, threatening, or insulting.
- No abusive messages involving race, religion, nationality, gender, class or sexuality.
- Posts that violate these rules may be deleted.
- The posting privileges of violators may be suspended or revoked.
- If your account is suspended, don't create a new one.
If you think a post violates any of the rules, you can notify moderators by clicking the red X below the post and filling out the form.
This moderation policy is set by the BOINC message boards project. If you have comments about the policy or its enforcement, email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2023 University of California.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.